Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

It wasn't bad....

But it certainly wasn't good either. I have the biggest hardon for all things anime, so I cant help adore the style and presentation of it all. But you lacked in everything else. This wasn't very funny nor entertaining all the way through. I wont lie though, Konata and Kagami making out caught my attention, as did the tentacle ending. I'd also raise the score a bit if you hadn't abused motion tweens so badly. Now dont get me wrong, there are things to enjoy in this movie. But I hope to see more work from you with a little more effort in plot and animation.

Mad Mad Mario Mad Mad Mario

Really?

Profantic language, terrible animation, and one long and strung out joke? And please, don't shoot down my opinion simply because you think you're more capable than me. It doesn't take talent to know when something is of any quality.

We Hate It We Hate It

I liked it.

And I would've liked it more had I not seen the collab using this same song. But that's not your fault at all but I marked you down for it being a tad short. Not to mention some of the lip-sync could've been improved. But really, I did like it. Good job.

Some Rusty Ol' Ruins Some Rusty Ol' Ruins

Damn good.

It's not bad by any means, though most of the instruments lack a certain impact I was expecting. It's still quite a nice piece. Thanks a bunch.

CelestOrion responds:

At least it didn't sound like shit <3

-Orr-Meltdown [Preview] -Orr-Meltdown [Preview]

BADASS!

This is great. I'm definitely gonna have to use this in my movie.

Australia mountains Australia mountains